Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog: David M. Dye!

This blog focuses on leadership and management through the lens of nonprofit experience. I primarily focus on ideas and discussions for emerging leaders and managers, though we all can use a good reminder from time to time no matter how much leadership or management experience we have. If you are in the for-profit or public sector, hang in there. I think you will find these principles transferable to any environment. Finally, I will review a variety of leadership, management, and productivity books (old and new) to help emerging leaders sort through the avalanche of available professional development resources.

A little about me - I've spent twenty years teaching, coaching, leading, and managing in the nonprofit sector. I have served in youth service, education advocacy, city planning, and faith-based nonprofits as well as held elected municipal office. My passion is to help others discover and realize their own potential. I sincerely hope this blog will help you to impact the world.

Please comment, question, criticize, and provide alternate perspectives...all of us are smarter than one of us.

Welcome, and thanks in advance for contributing your voice and being part of the journey!

David M. Dye

Twitter: @davidmdye
Blog: http://davidmdye.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-dye/b/a08/82

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home